OMG! Ouch! Batu-bato sa langit ang tamaan huwag magalit :) It's the "in" thing. Almost everybody I know works at a call center - even UP grads ha!
But you know what, I am not impressed whenever my calls are taken by them.. They tend to have the "know-it-all" attitude and sometimes they have a hard time listening - they hear you but they're so into their "scripts" that hindi free flowing ang conversation :(
OMG! Ouch! Batu-bato sa langit ang tamaan huwag magalit :) It's the "in" thing. Almost everybody I know works at a call center - even UP grads ha!
ReplyDeleteBut you know what, I am not impressed whenever my calls are taken by them.. They tend to have the "know-it-all" attitude and sometimes they have a hard time listening - they hear you but they're so into their "scripts" that hindi free flowing ang conversation :(
Sorry.. Just telling the truth :)